Benefits of insulated roof panels
What are the benefits of insulated roof panels?
In many buildings, insulated metal roofing panels are the most practical and cost-effective way to make a building more energy efficient, keeping it cooler in summer and warmer in winter. In addition, insulation may reduce condensation. This can provide health benefits by reducing mold and damp.
- Cost Effective: 25% of all heat can be lost through poorly insulated roofing and subsequently, increment the expense of your energy bills. Insulated metal panels offer brisk development, incredible durability, and vitality effectiveness, driving down in general establishment and tasks costs energy bill savings.
- Design Flexibility: panels are supplied in various profiles, colors and custom modular widths with factory-formed corners, providing aesthetically pleasing design options for horizontal or vertical installation.
- Ease of installation: panels are available in a wide range of thicknesses to meet building regulations and achieve the required u-values. They are easy to install and are less labor intensive compared to traditional roofing solutions which usually have a number of layers and components.
- Longevity: Metal components not only last longer, but they age well too. Insulated roof panels are manufactured from the highest quality of materials, using state of the art production equipment and rigorous quality control standards; ensuring long term reliability and service life.
- Biological: Metal panels are normally immune to attack from mold, fungi, mildew, and vermin. No urea-formaldehyde is used in the construction, and the panels are not considered deleterious.