Puf Sandwich Panel
Metal-faced polyurethane Sandwich Puf Panels are the system of choice of today for large industrial buildings, refrigerated warehouses, office blocks, exhibition halls, fair pavilions, schools, and sports halls. Polyurethane Sandwich Puf Panel from Viraat Industries, the leading Sandwich Puf Panels Manufacturers, comes complete with specially formed tongue-and-groove joints ensuring a perfect fit and maximum integrity. The assembly is fast, easy, and cost-effective.
Being the industry's most reputed Sandwich Puf Panel Manufacturers, the resultant sandwich panel we manufacture is engineered with a load-bearing capability many times greater than the one achieved by adding together the load-bearing capacities of the individual layers. As a result, these thin, relatively lightweight sandwich panels can safely bridge wide spans.
|Panel thickness available
|30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm
|Panel width available
|Panel length available
|Free from CFC
|Type of foam
|B1, B2, B3, PIR
|Heat transfer co-efficient
|Cubic Area Change
|1%(-30 C – 100 C/96h)
|5 micron Non-toxic food-graded STANDARD polyester finish paint.
|RAL 9010 color
|Resistance to saline mist
|500h (ECCA TB)
|100 h (ASTM D 2247)
Effective Width and Length
As the renowned Sandwich Puf Panel Suppliers/Dealers/Wholesalers, our fabrication technique has added advantages that benefit our customers to fulfill their requirements at the best competitive price.
- Tongue and groove type joinery system.
- Hidden self tapping screws for aesthetic appeal.
- Great energy saver
- Fast and easy installation
- Light weight
- vivid colours.
- Energy conservation as per ECBC code.
Advantages Over Single Skin/Double Skin Field Insulated Panels
- High load bearing capacity at low weight.
- Excellent and durable thermal insulation.
- capacity for rapid erection without lifting equipments.
- Easier installation in hostile weather conditions.
- Easy repair and replacement in case of damage.
- Long life and very low maintenance cost
- Good sound insulation
- Reasonable fire reaction and resistance